Les' Copaque Production Sdn. Bhd. is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors, users, and others (collectively or individually "Users") who enter, use and/or visit this website located at email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website" and we recognise that Users value their privacy.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our sites and applications. Some of the features on our sites and applications are age-gated so that they are not available for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children in connection with those features. When we intend to collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
- Notifying parents about our information practices with regard to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses to which we may put that information, and whether and with whom we may share that information
- In accordance with applicable law, obtaining consent from parents for the collection of personal information from their children, or for sending information about our products and services directly to their children
- Limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity
- Giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted
A. Information collected
1. Registration Process
In order to access this Website, you must first complete the registration process. During the registration process, we collect User Provided Information which includes personal information such as your name and email address. Once you complete and submit your registration, you have opted in to receive email communication from us.
2. User Provided Information
You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, NRIC / Passport No. or other personal identification number, postal or e-mail address and telephone numbers) and personal content preferences to us when choosing to participate in various activities on our Website. We collect and store such personal information from Users.
We also collect personal information provided by you when firstname.lastname@example.org. We also collect personal information when you choose to use certain other features of the Website or electing to receive text messages about upcoming events or promotions. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide additional personal information such as your phone number, billing and shipping address and we may request additional personal information such as your shopping preferences and demographics.
The Website also makes use of a technology designed to enhance your browsing experience and to provide aggregate non-personally identifiable information about the use of the Website to us.
3. Cookies Information
When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies (which is a small text file) to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. We use these cookies to help learn more about your preferences and therefore make the most of your experience on our site. Our cookies may be used for holding login information and will expire when all instances of the browser are closed. Some features of our Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
4. Log File and Clear GIFs Information
Consistent with standard Internet practices, our servers automatically tracks and records certain information in connection with your various activities on the Website or otherwise that are sent by your browser when you visit the Website. These server logs may include without limitation information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages and the date and time of your request.
B. Uses of Collected Information
1. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, you agree to us using your personal information in connection with the operation, and maintenance of the Website and our marketing purposes as it helps us identify the products that are most relevant to your needs. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Website and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Website. We may also track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history. In addition, we may notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information.
2. We will use information collected from Users, which shall include personally identifiable information. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
You may correct, update and delete your registration account
You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same
3. For Users who are not in Malaysia and in countries where we work with third party agent partners, we may share your information with our agent partners in order to provide local customer service.
4. Any Content in any media or format that you voluntarily disclose online (including but without limitation to forums, discussion threads or boards or messages) and information of and on your recent visits to the various hyperlinks or pages of the Website whether you upload, download or post Content or otherwise, becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Any Content that you submit to the Website may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public. If you use a bulletin board, chat room, social media “likes”, “share”, “Comment” or any other publicly accessible area of the Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by any person for any purpose. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable or other information you choose to submit in these forums.
5. Whenever we send you any information, you have a choice whether or not you wish to continue receiving such information. If you do not wish to receive further information of a similar nature, please inform us via e-mail. You however thereby agree to us using your e-mail address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as for customer service purposes or notifying you of material information such as Website changes).
6. We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data) to improve the quality and design of our Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analysing User preferences and trends.
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website;
- provide custom, personalised content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- monitor aggregate metrics (such as total number of visitors, pages viewed and, Website traffic); and
- track your entries and submissions.
C. Disclosure of Collected Information
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on our Website.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with all and any applicable laws, or where it is pursuant to or we are required to respond to a governmental, regulatory, administrative or court order or directive, a subpoena or a search warrant.
- We use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate, so that we can improve the Website and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
D. Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
- We may allow third-party ad servers or ad networks to publish advertisements within our Website. These third-party ad servers or ad networks may use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the Website. They may thereby collect information including but without limitation via cookies or clear GIFS to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalise the advertising content you see.
E. Data Security
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Website and you do so entirely at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, what we will do is to make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs.
F. Special Note to International Users
Our Website is hosted in the [Malaysia] the use of the Website is governed by the laws of Malaysia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts.
G. Merger, Acquisition, Sale, or Insolvency
- In the event that we are acquired by or merged with another entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- In the event of our insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, winding-up or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used. We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
H. USER'S RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate and kept up to date. If there is any change of address or other details, you must notify us at the contact particulars below to correct such information. You are therefore recommended to check the information provided to us to ensure that they are accurate. We will update your records upon notification by Users of change of address or other details.
- Any User who receives an email invitation to join the Website may choose not to receive such invitations in the future by following the instructions in the email invitations.
- Users may at anytime, request for us to stop sending the marketing programs or to cease sharing their information with other parties for direct marketing purposes by notifying us at the contact particulars below.
- We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
- If you would like to change, modify or update your personal information which you have provided in relation to your account which you registered with us, please contact us at the details provided below.
- You may contact us via post, telephone or email at:
Les' Copaque Production Sdn. Bhd.
No. 1, Jalan Boling Padang G13/G,
Section 13, 40100, Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,